Tuesday, June 28, 2011

LDS Music on The Nashville and National Scene

I think you will see more of this on this blog in the future.  We have had a little taste of the LDS music scene and it is unbelievable as to the amount of talent among the LDS faithful here.  We have been to firesides, small gatherings homes (where the living room could hold our house), and other performances that are beyond professional.  Some of the folks here are writing songs that have "topped the charts".

One such family is the Lowes.  They have performed in Branson, MO for the past 10 years and have now  moved to Nashville to do more music writing. Check them out on the following U-Tube video and I think you will see what I am talking about.  I think they will be moving up and they are faithfull Latter-day-Saints.

http://youtu.be/MaQ0UxGWjeQ

More when I am not so tired.

Elder, Grandpa P

No comments:

Post a Comment