Sunday, June 5, 2011

A New Adventure

This is truly a new adventure  -- into the world of missionary work and the bloggers world.  Lets see which one does me in first.  Stay tuned for what the future has to hold.

My objective with this endeavor is to record impressions of our mission activities and the world around the Tennessee Nashville Mission.  This is not a journal (I don't do journals, my companion does that oh so better than me.)  You will have to forgive the flaws of these posts.  I have fat finger syndrom on this laptop and also have an inability to spell that I have brought with me from birth.  (My wife does not agree with that).

Thats all for now.  Look forward to irrigular posts to this location.  You will also see this blog change in appearance as I learn new things.

2 comments:

  1. Now it's working. Thanks! We're excited to see what you have to share here. And I'll try to keep Ryan from commenting on your spelling. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your profile picture, but didn't you know that you're supposed to point where you are going when you get your picture taken in front of the map?

    ReplyDelete